- To pay dues on time and continuously.
- To inform the Branch Secretary immediately of any changes of address or place of work.
- To be of good behaviour while attending Union activities. Otherwise, a member can be ordered off any activities if found to be showing improper behaviour or conduct.
- A member is not allowed to distribute any document or publication of NUTP without the prior permission of the Executive Council or Branch Committee.
- A member cannot expose or inform affairs of NUTP to non-members, organisations or the media without permission.
- A member must submit dues or any levies within six months after receiving the statement of dues. Failure to do so may result in membership loss.